Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Iggy Azalea Hints at Rihanna Collaboration ‘Designer Drugs’


Iggy Azalea has a few collaborations in the works for her upcoming debut The New Classic including one with a global pop superstar. During her interview with Rap-Up TV, the “Work” rapper hinted that she has a track with Rihanna’s name written all over it.


“Hopefully I would be able to make that stick ’cause I would love to have her sing on my album. Who wouldn’t?” she said of RiRi, who is also signed to Island Def Jam.


She shared more details about the seductive song called “Designer Drugs.” “I actually sung the hook and then I thought, ‘I can think of someone who would sing this better,’” said Iggy. “It sounds like if someone was playing an acoustic guitar, but then you went out into a tepee in the middle of the desert and got really drunk and started hallucinating. It’s a bit warped, but strangely acoustic. I sound like a bit of a phone sex operator on it.”


While Rihanna may not be 100% confirmed, T.I. is. The Hustle Gang chief is set to appear on Iggy’s third single “Change Your Life.”


Previous: Iggy Azalea Talks Hustle Gang, “Work” Remix, & New Single with T.I.






via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/05/08/rap-up-tv-iggy-azalea-hints-at-rihanna-collaboration-designer-drugs/