Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Music: Ariana Grande – ‘You’ll Never Know’

Yours Truly

Fresh off her performance at the VMA pre-show, Ariana Grande debuts another cut off her upcoming debut Yours Truly. On “You’ll Never Know,” the pint-sized diva hits more of her signature high notes while cooing over the glossy production.


Yours Truly drops September 3 featuring contributions from Big Sean, Mika, Babyface, Harmony, and Nathan Sykes of The Wanted.


“I’ve been working on my album for three years and I am so excited to finally share it with everyone now,” she tells Rolling Stone . “‘You’ll Never Know’ is a special song and I hope you love it as much as I do.”


Hear Ariana’s latest offering below.




[Rolling Stone]






via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/08/28/new-music-ariana-grande-youll-never-know/