Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stream Ashanti’s New Album ‘Braveheart’

BraveHeart

Four years after The Declaration, Ashanti ventures out on her own with her long-awaited fifth album Braveheart (Written Entertainment/eOne). In advance of its March 4 release, the R&B songstress has made the album available to stream on Pandora.


The 13 tracks include the Rick Ross-assisted single “I Got It” and dancehall jam “First Real Love” with Beenie Man, plus collaborations with French Montana and Jeremih.


“A lot of people counted me out and that feeds my hunger and ignites my passion to continue my journey,” says Ashanti on the album intro. “I will continue to thrive, continue to prosper, I will continue to be brave. I am Braveheart.”


Get a taste of Ashanti’s new music below.



Click here to stream the album on Pandora.


Braveheart Tracklisting


1. “Intro/Braveheart”

2. “Nowhere”

3. “Runaway”

4. “Count”

5. “Early in the Morning” feat. French Montana

6. “3 Words”

7. “Love Games” feat. Jeremih

8. “Scars”

9. “Never Should Have”

10. “She Can’t”

11. “Don’t Tell Me No”

12. “I Got It” feat. Rick Ross

13. “First Real Love” feat. Beenie Man/Outro


What do you think of Braveheart? Weigh in below.






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1c8euap