Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Music: Estelle – ‘Conqueror’

Conqueror

Estelle came to win. Following the release of last year’s Love & Happiness EP series, the British songstress leads the march to victory on her triumphant anthem “Conqueror.”


“I’d rather stand tall than live on my knees / ‘Cause I am conqueror and I won’t accept defeat,” sings a resilient Estelle.


On November 4, she will release her fourth album True Romance, which follows her journey back to love.


“I had to figure out who I was again. I had ask to myself questions like, ‘What kinds of things do I like?’” Estelle told USA Today . “This album is about the time in between breaking up with someone and becoming happy again. That time that you’re just existing. No one goes straight to happiness after a breakup.”








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1sYZTBU