Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Willow Smith and SZA Duet in Brooklyn

SZA and Willow Smith

SZA graced the stage at the Red Bull Sound Select concert at Rough Trade NYC on Tuesday night. In addition to performing tracks off her EP Z, the TDE songstress surprised the crowd by bringing out Willow Smith to duet on a previously unreleased song called “Domino.”


She bestowed praise upon the 13-year-old daughter of Will and Jada, and hinted at more music to come.


“Thank you to my baby girl my sunflower my genius my sister willow smith for coming out to perform our special song tonight !!!” wrote SZA. “baby your such a force to be dealt with and tonight you gave them a GLIMPSE..glow on I love you…if you wasn’t there to hear it you wasn’t there.. You’ll have to wait.”


Watch the soul sisters share the stage.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1mW3wr9