Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Prince Brings Out Kendrick Lamar at Album Release Show

Kendrick Lamar and Prince

Prince celebrated the release of his two new albums, Art Official Age and 3RDEYEGIRL’s PLECTRUMELECTRUM, at his Paisley Park studio in Minneapolis on Tuesday. The two-hour event, which was streamed live on Yahoo!, included a behind-the-scenes tour of the 65,000-square-foot facility and a 20-minute live set from the Purple One.


Kendrick Lamar made a surprise appearance near the end of Prince’s first song of the night. The Compton rapper emerged to perform a new verse while rocking alongside 3RDEYEGIRL and Prince.


“Look in my eyes / Tell me you want me / Tell me you see me / I know you haunt me / I know you love me,” rapped K-Dot.


During the festivities, Prince also previewed a snippet of his grungy collaboration with Rita Ora, which can be heard below.









via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1udDK5B