Tuesday, November 25, 2014

New Mixtape: Jordin Sparks – ‘#ByeFelicia’

#ByeFelicia

Jordin Sparks sheds her good girl image on her first mixtape #ByeFelicia, hosted by L.A. Leakers. The “American Idol” champ explores new territory on the nine tracks, her first project since 2009′s Battlefield.


She calls out the Instagram stalkers on “Double Tap” featuring 2 Chainz and takes shots at her ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo on her remix to Drake’s “How Bout Now.”


“There’s a little part of me in every single [track],” said Jordin. “But because it’s been so long and because I’ve been working so long, it has been kind of like a perfectionist mentality. Life is too short. This stuff is great. I feel good about it. I’m confident in it, I love what it’s saying, and I think people will be able to relate to that.”


Download and stream below.



Download: Jordin Sparks – #ByeFelicia



#ByeFelicia





via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1vcLRik