Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stream Mary J. Blige’s Album ‘The London Sessions’

The London Sessions

On December 2, Mary J. Blige returns with her 13th album The London Sessions. A week before it arrives, the project is available to stream in the U.S. via First Play on iTunes Radio.


The 12 tracks, which took 20 days to complete, find Blige teaming with the U.K.’s most celebrated talent including Sam Smith, Disclosure, Eg White, Emeli Sandé, Jimmy Napes, Naughty Boy, and SAM ROMANS.


In the prior months, she has released five songs including “Therapy,” “Whole Damn Year,” “When You’re Gone,” “Not Loving You,” and “Right Now,” one of four songs she wrote with Smith.


“It’s all about the London music scene and I’m so excited to have been part of it, to record my album,” Mary said of the follow-up to 2011’s My Life II…The Journey Continues (Act I). “The songs are fun, therapeutic, and soulful. This is a beautiful change for me and I’m proud of what we have done here.”


Experience the rebirth of MJB.



Click here to stream the album on iTunes Radio.


The London Sessions Tracklisting


1. “Therapy”

2. “Worth My Time”

3. “Not Loving You”

4. “Doubt”

5. “My Loving”

6. “When You’re Gone”

7. “Pick Me Up”

8. “Whole Damn Year”

9. “Nobody But You”

10. “Right Now”

11. “Long Hard Look”

12. “Follow”






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1roHqNF