Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Video: Gwen Stefani f/ Pharrell Williams – ‘Spark the Fire’ [Teaser]

Gwen and Pharrell

Gwen Stefani reunites with her “Hollaback Girl” collaborator Pharrell Williams in the Harajuku-inspired video for “Spark the Fire.” During her appearance on “Ellen,” the No Doubt frontwoman debuted a 10-second snippet of the animated clip, directed by Sophie Muller (“Baby Don’t Lie”). “The Voice” coaches dance while text bubbles and emojis pop up on screen.


“OMG, OMG, I’m back again / Original feel good is what I defend,” sings Gwen.


“She really wanted the world to know, ‘Listen, this is me, this is Gwen Stefani. I’m back, I’m making a statement, and I’m not standing down for anything,’” explained Pharrell. “In my mind, I’m like, ‘This sounds like feminism. This sounds like I’m unapologetic for me being a woman and me being in this business and being in this world.’”


Watch them spark a new flame.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/11SS08z