Friday, November 7, 2014

Video: Trina f/ Tory Lanez – ‘F**k Love’

Trina

The Baddest Bitch is back in the video for her kiss-off anthem “F**k Love” featuring Tory Lanez. Trina says R.I.P. to her relationship once and for all in the dark and mysterious visuals.


The clip opens with Trina getting dolled up in her mansion before riding into the woods in her white Rolls-Royce. She parks the car, pulls out a shovel, and starts digging up dirt. Once she’s done, she lights an unidentified object on fire and laughs as the flames rise up.


On Thursday, the rap goddess paid a visit to “The Breakfast Club,” where she discussed her new music and her relationship with French Montana. “I never told him that I was your girl,” she said of the “Don’t Panic” rapper. “[He's] just got a lot of growing up to do. I could come up here and expose you and bash you, but I’m so much better than that.”


Watch Trina bury the past.









via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1u7xc8H