Monday, December 1, 2014

Stream K. Michelle’s Album ‘Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?’

Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?

On December 9, K. Michelle returns with her sophomore album Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart? One week before its release, the star of “K. Michelle: My Life” has made the album available to stream in its entirety via VH1.


The 12-track follow-up to her 2013 debut Rebellious Soul features the singles “Love ‘Em All” and “Maybe I Should Call,” plus the much-talked-about “Drake Would Love Me,” inspired by October’s Very Own.


“My second album is absolutely amazingly scary good, juicy, yummy,” K told Rap-Up TV. “I wanted people to know that I am a musician. This album is so musical. I feel like it’s so ahead of its time.”


Did K survive the sophomore slump? Stream AWBAH below.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1y8zdzq