Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Nicki Minaj Gets Patriotic in Terry Richardson Photo Shoot

Nicki Minaj is showing her stars and stripes in a series of sexy outtakes from her Rolling Stone cover shoot.


The “Bed of Lies” rapper, who the magazine hailed as a “mad genius,” covers her curvaceous body with a white American flag tank top and studded hat in the patriotic pics, shot by famed photographer Terry Richardson.


In the issue, Nicki opens up about her breakup with longtime boyfriend Safaree Samuels, her abortion as a teenager, and her new album The Pinkprint, which debuted at No. 2 last month.


“One of my goals was to give people a glimpse into my personal life, because it’s something I’ve kept very private,” she said. “I had to learn to do something as simple as sleep alone. I struggled with ‘Do I express these feelings?’ And I decided there’s no reason for me to hide. I’m a vulnerable woman, and I’m proud of that.”


Starting in March, Nicki will embark on the European leg of her “Pinkprint Tour” with special guest Trey Songz. The 17-date trek travels throughout the U.K., Sweden, Germany, France, and more.



Nicki Minaj and Terry Richardson

Nicki Minaj Gets Patriotic for Rolling Stone








via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1wV7dhq