Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Stream Jazmine Sullivan’s Album ‘Reality Show’

After three-and-a-half years away from the spotlight, Jazmine Sullivan makes her long-awaited return with her third album Reality Show. The follow-up to 2010’s Love Me Back doesn’t arrive until Jan. 13, but the entire project is now available to stream (via Complex).


In addition to the Meek Mill-assisted single “Dumb” and soulful ballad “Forever Don’t Last,” the 12 tracks feature production from Salaam Remi, Da Internz, Key Wane, Chuck Harmony, and DJ Dahi.





“I’m really proud of it. I worked harder on this album than any album,” the Philly songstress told Rap-Up TV. “I put a lot of pressure on myself ’cause I haven’t been out in so long.”


But don’t expect the sad songs of the past. “The songs are really colorful, just about life in general and reality from my eyes.”


Stream Reality Show below and pre-order it on iTunes.









via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1HOdiVi