Saturday, February 21, 2015

Jazmine Sullivan Performs ‘Forever Don’t Last’ on ‘The Real’

In addition to "GMA," Jazmine Sullivan stopped by "The Real" while promoting her album Reality Show this week. Glowing in red, the R&B powerhouse served up an acoustic version of her single "Forever Don't Last" that had Tamar Braxton getting her life.

She also sat down with the ladies to discuss her love for Beyoncé. "Somebody who makes me feel empowered is Beyoncé," said Jazmine, who got a personal shout-out from Queen Bey.

"I went to her show, and I was just going as a fan, and she like shouted me out like, 'Oh Jazmine, you're one of the best,' and I was stuck… I was so still, I didn't know what to do. But I was so so happy and honored that she would take the time out to do that."

Plus, she shared her love for reality shows, which inspired her album title. Her favorites include "Tamar & Vince," "The Braxtons," and "Love & Hip Hop."



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1EgmLoa

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe