Saturday, February 21, 2015

Tyga & Chris Brown Discuss Issues With Drake + Kanye West’s Comments About Kylie Jenner (VIDEO)

(AllHipHop News) Tyga has been in the news for the past week. The California rapper continues his run as headline fodder thanks to an interview with Hot 97. Tyga's Fan of a Fan: The Album collaborator Chris Brown took part in the sit down as well, and the two entertainers were asked about their respective issues with Drake.

[ALSO READ: Tyga Calls Out Drake By Name Live On Stage (VIDEO)]

"We're not getting no check from talking about dude. We're giving him all this pub. We're us," said Brown about Drake. "I can't keep making these motherf**kers famous. I'm responsible for reviving a lot of careers."

Brown then did an impression of Drake. Both he and Tyga mentioned there are a lot of people in the industry they see as not being genuine.

"People can camouflage," stated Tyga when asked if he and Drake were ever friends.

Besides his rift with Drake, Tyga has had to face questions about his relationship with 17-year-old Kylie Jenner. Tyga has publicly stated he is not dating the member of the Kardashian family, but he did address his affectionate social media posts directed at Jenner.

"I do it for myself. I speak what I feel in my heart, and if I wanna express that, I'm gonna express that at that time. If I wanna express it later in life, I'm gonna do it later," Tyga said. "I just feel like it's nobody's business."

The conversation turned to Kanye West's recent The Breakfast Club interview where the G.O.O.D. Music leader apparently let it slip that Tyga was in love with Kylie. Chris jokingly responded by saying, "Kanye, hold us down playa. You're Black. Shut the f**k up."

Tyga also addressed Ye's comments. He added, "If I love her and I love her as a person, then that's me. Ain't nobody else got to worry about that."

[ALSO READ: Chris Brown And Tyga Perform 'Ayo' On 'The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon' (VIDEO)]

Watch Tyga and Chris Brown's interview below.


Filed under: News, Videos Tagged: Chris Brown, Drake, Kanye West, Kylie Jenner, Tyga

via AllHipHop http://ift.tt/1AuLQsy

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe