Sunday, March 29, 2015

Your week that just happened on Tumblr

Awesome stuff from the people you follow

Here's what happened this week on your Dashboard!
Show me more
unkemptanduncool wellcomemyfrind

the-uncalm-nipples:

nodaybuttodaytodefygravity:

nateriot:

Obama on gay adoption 

yeah totally ruining this country what a horrible guy

Fun fact: Obama has attempted to fix almost everything that he promised to fix, but the republicans have voted almost all of his bills out of congress. He's not the problem.

1,852,657 notes
atsimagiro

A couple of 60-sec random digital sketches I scribbled yesterday. I pretty much caressed the screen in no specific order (hence, the BOLD emphasis on "random") and came up with something that resembles, by my perspective: a bull (above) and a costumed crime-fighter (below). I dub them "El Toro" and the, uh … "Masked Vigilante". Yea, that'll work.

#sketch #digital art #digital illustration #visual art #my artwork

3 notes
Show me more
Forgot your password?
Not a problem! We'll gladly reset it for you.
Reset Password
Follow this compass. Explore all of Tumblr.
Visit your Explore page